Friday, January 25, 2008
My Family
Chris and I are going to be celebrating our 9th anniversary this May. That is so crazy! We have 3 adorable little boys. Yes, 3 boys!!! That being said, I don't have a lot of time to do anything else. I love being a mom and watching them grow and accomplish new things every day. And I really do love having all boys right now. With boys I get to get dirty and rough with them. It's great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
awesome shawnie! i love it. you're the best. i can't wait to see more pictures. your kids are adorable!
Hey Shawmu!
What a great job on the site. It looks wonderful and it will be so fun to keep updated with your family and see new pictures! We miss you guys sooo much and love you!
Sheila & family
Shawnie!! I can't believe you found me! YAY, I'm so happy we can keep in touch now, finally after all these years! Cute family.
Post a Comment