Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cozumel!!!


This was the greatest vacation ever! It was so relaxful and wonderful. We spent most of the time under water scuba diving. This was the first time Chris and I really scuba dived. It was so awesome. We dove 4 days that we were there and we also did one night dive. I think I like the day dives better because I really like to know where everyone is. At night you can't see much unless it is in your lights view. But at night the light really brings out the awesome colors and the animals are out more. Being under water is the coolest thing. There is so much to see. Some of the coolest things we saw were: 2 nurse sharks, lots of turtles, an octopus, big green eels, giant crabs and lobsters, and some giant fish. We also got to do a wreck dive. We actually got to go into the ship. That was really cool also. There was a giant crab living in the ship. So, now I think I might be addicted to diving. I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Shawn that is so amazing! Did you have an underwater camera? What a great trip. I am so jealous!

our little family said...

Hi Shawn, its Kristy! I saw your blog from Wendy's Larisa's. Your boys are so cute, I can't believe how big they are. I saw them a couple of Sundays ago at the Sumter building, they were with their Grandma (i'm guessing), probably when you were on this trip! How fun! You guys are so adventurous!

Hayley said...

those pictures are amazing! that's so cool. scuba diving is so neat, too bad i'm such a scaredy cat. i'll only go snorkeling with my dad right by me!