Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to you


Happy Birthday Jacob!!!
I can not believe that I have a 7 year old. I am getting way too old. Today is a great day for Jacob's birthday. He gets out of school early and he has a T-ball game and I am making cupcakes for his team. He has another game on Friday and all of my family and some of Chris' family are coming for that game, then we are going to Dairy Queen after. Then he is going to have a little party at the park on Saturday for his friends. Can we drag this birthday thing out any more. Well, if you can imagine, he is way excited for this weekend.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!

Stevie said...

Happy Birthday Jake, Love You Tons! xoxoxoxo

Brittany said...

Hey I didn't realize our oldest children were really close to the same age. Felicity will be eight in November. Is Jacob in the first grade?

Schagel Family said...

yes, he will be in second next year.

kate said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Maybe someday we will meet!
BTW-shawnie- cute new blog layout!

Sheila and Rusty said...

We can't hardly believe Jacob is 7!! (or that Amber just turned 19 on the 6th of May!! - now we're talking OLD!!)

Sounds like he had a great birthday! Love your blog!! Miss you guys!