Friday, June 6, 2008

Craziness!!!

My week has been really crazy and next week will be worse. I put Jacob and Riley in as many summer things as I could. Here we have a great summer program. You only have to pay $5 per kid and you can put them in as many things as you want to. Jacob is now old enough to do quite a few things. Riley can only do some, but it is still really fun. This week started with pirates on Monday, it is every Mon. until the end of July. Then we had clay day on Wednesdays, library on Thursday (for both Jacob and Riley), and karate on Fridays. Then for this week he had golf everyday, today was the last day. He had a lot of fun. Along with those things, next week starts wrestling everyday for the one week and Riley is able to do that and is very excited. They will also start swim lessons on Monday and that is every weekday for 2 weeks. Talk about warring you out. I don't know who will get worn out first. Probably me! Oh, and along with all of this fun stuff, the boys and I have been riding our bikes everyday. We got Jacob a new bike for his birthday and he is doing great without training wheels. So, since he got a bike and everyone else had a bike I was feeling very left out, so Chris got me a bike and a baby seat (for Parker)for my really early birthday present. I love it. It has been so nice outside here. But, today it is getting pretty hot.
Other things I am up to: My family decided to start a biggest looser challenge, so I am trying really hard to be good and work out everyday. So far so good, but it has only been 5 days. I know I can do it. I also started ready Twilight. My sister Stevie has been telling me I have to read it before the movie comes out. So, I finished the 4th Work and the Glory and started reading it. I like it. What I really like is that it is really easy reading. I just started it the other day and I am already more than half way, and I only have so much time in the day to read.
So, this is my crazy life right now.
Jacob and Riley love to put Parker in their bed with them and stack stuffed animals around him. Parker loves it too.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

WOW, that is a lot of things to be doing this summer!! I'm sure your boys just love it though. I think that is great your family is doing the biggest loser...maybe I can join in :o) I have been slacking bad which makes me frustrated...ya know how it is. Anyway, keep up with your crazy life! At least we'll get a whole week of hanging out soon at girls camp!

Jared & Larisa said...

Way cool! Sounds like a great summer program. Enjoy :)