Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Camping
We had a blast camping this last week. My sisters, Saundra and Stevie, went with us. Chris made a great swing for the boys, it could go really high. We went hiking, played in the water (that was really cold), played cards, collected firewood, played hide and go seek in the dark (way fun, Chris helped Riley find some really good spots), had our gatorade cap races in the stream, and just relaxing. Thank you Saundra and Stevie for coming and having fun with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am trying to convince Rich to want to camp this summer...no luck so far!
Wonderful pictures, Shamu! Your blog continues to look better each time I see it; wish I could do that! Can't believe how big and cute the boys are getting-time is just going way too fast!
Miss ya and luv ya guys!
Post a Comment