Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Football


Jacob has been playing flag football. He had his first game on Saturday. His team won, 14 to 7. I had so much fun watching them. Jacob didn't get to play much because this is only his first year. He did a great job at blocking when he was on offence. Jacob had so much fun playing, that is all that matters.
They even had cheerleaders. They were so cute. At times I caught my self watching them more then the game. So much fun!

2 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

So awesome. Those pictures are classic, and it's great that Jacob is enjoying himself. Ahh, football. Isn't funny how we're at such similar stages in life, yet we do such different things with our kids - you with all your boys, and me with my girls? Your comment on my blog about the razor made me LOL! Too funny.

Saundra said...

Jacob is awesome. I hope I'll get to come down for a game!