This is Chris getting ready before the race.
The start of the race. There was about 12 guys in his class to race against.
They had to go into a single line so close to the start, that they had to do a dead start. The bike had to be off and their hand had to be on their heads until they said go.
Chris finishing the race and getting the flag.
It was so dusty, this is what he looked like when he finished. It was funny.
No injuries and no damage to the bike. A successful race!







3 comments:
Congrats on finishing first! How fun!
Looks like he had a good time. I didn't realize that the race was that long...2 1/2 hrs. on a bike, I bet he was tired.
That is a loooong race, I had no idea races lasted that long. You guys are great to support him. Nice bike! :)
Post a Comment