Monday, April 6, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

Another boy! What are we going to do with 4 boys. I think it will be a ton of fun! Jacob and Riley are really excited. When I told them it is a boy, Jacob said "I guess you only have boys in your tummy". I guess he is right.
My appointment went well. The baby looks great. He even waved to us. It was really cool. The doctor said that she never sees a baby open it's hand all the way, they are usually in fists. He is growing nice and big. He actually is measuring almost 2 weeks bigger. So, we will see.

7 comments:

Hayley said...

i love that jacob. shawnie, you make darling boys - so keep it up! i love the idea of having all boys!

ABAKC said...

Congrats!! Now you will truely be the queen of the house. Girl weekends will have a whole new meaning.

Brittany said...

I think households with all boys are a blast. A lot less drama. Congratulations!!

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

wonderful news, congratulations! i think that's so cute about him waving hi. that's so great!

Kendra said...

Congrats. I say there is something in the water there in Willcox! We will get together sometime for that girl weekend!

Sheila and Rusty said...

We're excited for you Shamu and another boy will be fun! Just think, one more boy after this one and you can have the Schagel Boys Basketball Team-whoo, hoo!!
We wish you the best!!
Love ya-

kate said...

I love it! You have your own team! This is great, four little future missionaries! You're so lucky! Congrats Shawnie!!