Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stevie and Kyle's Wedding

Stevie and Kyle did it. They got married on Saturday. It was so beautiful and amazing! We had such a wonderful time with all the family and friends who came to support Stevie and Kyle. I wish I had some better pictures, but I don't. If you want to see some really amazing shots of the wedding and the reception, you can click here http://www.spencerboerupblog.com/2010/03/stevie-kyle-wedding-mesa-arizona/. The photographer, Spencer, is absolutely amazing.

Stevie and Kyle just after they got married.The boys holding the bouquets for us. Left to right: my nephew- Brandon, brother in-law- Michael, husband-Chris.Cole looking so handsome with his really big bow tie.

Spencer also had a photobooth at the reception where he took some awesome pictures. To see some of these pictures, click here http://www.spencerboerupblog.com/2010/03/stevie-kyle-wedding-photobooth/. I hope you enjoy all these wonderful pictures.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys all had a great time. The pics and colors were beautiful.

Jordan said...

WOW, what awesome pictures!! He did a GREAT job. Wish my wedding pictures came out that nice. Everything was so beautiful. And I like Cole's BIG bow :o)

Sheila and Rusty said...

Cute, cute, cute as ever Shawn! Sure was great to be with you guys!
Love ya-

Jared & Larisa said...

Congrats to Stevie! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. My husband has recently gotten into dirt biking so he really liked all the pictures of Chris and your boys in their competition. Way to go :)