Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Baseball Time

I love when baseball season comes! This year it is a little more crazy than last year because Jacob and Riley are on different teams. That means practice at the same time, at different places and games at the same time at different places. It is really hard to be in 2 places at once. At least this is a small town and it only takes a couple of minutes to get from place to place and the game field are really close, there is just a parking lot between them. Jacob and 2 of his really good friends (Tanner and Coleman) getting ready for the parade.Riley and his friend Cael also getting ready.Parker and I watching the parade go by, waiting for some candy.I took all the boys home with me after the parade. It was a nice ward day and so they decided to play in the water and then lay out to dry off. They are so crazy.Then the games began. Riley had a game first. He did great.Jacob had a game a couple of nights later. He got a hit off the very first pitch. He did so good. Riley's coach took them to DQ after the game. The girl who works there is in my church class, she had a messed up cone and she held it out and asked me if I wanted it, Cole grabbed a hold of it and was not going to let it go. That was the first time he had ice cream and he sure loved it.
I love the look he was giving Riley "You better not touch this cone or you are going to die!" Haha. I love it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the last picture!!! He is so cute, and love the cheeks!

Sheila and Rusty said...

I'll remember to stay away from Cole when he has ice cream in his hands!! Looks like fun for everyone at the parade - we miss you guys!