I know it has been forever since I have posted. Since my last post -
Jacob turned 9 years old.

Parker let Cole try M&Ms. Needless to say, Cole really liked them.
Jacob and Riley had some friends over and they had a camp out in the backyard. They had a blast!

We went to the Gila Valley Temple open house. I loved being able to take the boys into the Temple. It has been 2 months since the open house and the boys still talk about it. It is so amazingly beautiful.

Jacob gave Riley a beautiful black eye. He hit him with a bat. He didn't break anything, but it sure looked good.

Baseball is over.

Cole got his first haircut. He was so good, just sat there and let Chris cut it.

Doesn't he look so good?

Now that I am up to date, I will really try and do better.
3 comments:
excellent update! i especially liked the gila valley temple news, plus the pic with the black eye - my brother clint accidentally slammed me in the eye with a bat when i was little, so it made me smile. i'm not the only kid to meet such a fate! everyone looks awesome. love ya.
How fun (except for the black eye)!! Miss you guys :)
HAHA I Love the picture of Cole's messy face!!! Makes me :D
Post a Comment