Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to school



I can't believe that I have 2 kids in school. Crazy! I think that Riley was the most excited about school starting. He got all ready and he still had 20 minutes until we had to leave. Jacob was also excited but he knew what was going to happen, Riley didn't.
Parker isn't going to know what to do now that it is only going to be mom at home. I think is will be great.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

i must say, i can't believe you have 2 kids in school either!!! crazy shawn. it seems like jacob was just a baby! they're growing up way too fast for me! have fun with Parker!

Unknown said...

Hey Shamu!
Your blog gets cuter and cuter each time I see it! That is unbelievable that Jacob & Riley are BOTH in school, but I'm sure they will love it. They look darling as usual! I also LOVE your new haircut-you hardly look older than your boys!! HAHA! Glad to hear you guys had a nice summer and looked liked lots of fun too! Love ya!

Amy said...

Hi Shawn! Your blog is so cute, and your kids are so cute too! My blog still needs a lot of work, it is kind of boring right now.