I chopped all my hair off yesterday. I have never had it this short. I think that I really like it. Sorry for the shine. The flash was on when it didn't need to be and Jacob was taking the picture.
It looks great! I like it a lot. Remember when I cut your hair? Mine is really short right now, too. I cut it all off about 2 months ago. I like it but really miss pony tails!
5 comments:
i love it shawnie!!! adorable! looks good on you!
It looks great! I like it a lot. Remember when I cut your hair? Mine is really short right now, too. I cut it all off about 2 months ago. I like it but really miss pony tails!
LOVE IT!!! Your so beautiful!!
Your hair looks great! I just need to be brave and do something like that to my hair. Tell the boys that Ashlyn says "HI".
I love it! You look fabulous :) Wish we could take a picture together with our new short hair-cutes. Miss you!
Post a Comment