
We had our annual Apple Festival here and they have the kids draw pictures for it. Then they pick 2 from each class to be judged. Jacob's picture was picked. He was so excited to have us come and see his picture. He did not win but he did get a participation ribbon, all he really wanted was a ribbon. I might be prejudice but I think that his was the best one there. All the other was just of apple trees with apples falling off them. Jacob's was by far the most creative, no one else had a Mr. Apple. Great job Jacob!
5 comments:
oh- i love jacob. he's so darn cute! congrats buddy!!!
What a cutie! And I love your new family pictures. You look fabulous :) Hope you guys have a great Christmas.
He is so creative with paper...whether its drawing or just making things out of paper. Good job Jacob!!
That's awesome, he looks so happy. I didn't get your email, I never check my yahoo account anymore, I pretty much just use a gmail account. Here's our address:
3008 Quaker Hill Lane
Lexington, KY 40509
Can't wait for your card!
Way cute picture, Jacob! I agree that a Mr. Apple is much more creative than a tree-what an awesome imagination! Family photos are great, you all look wonderful! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment