Monday, December 8, 2008

Family picture time

We finally got our family picture taken for our Christmas cards. We always seem to wait until the last minute. Sorry, but I think I have the cutest kids and dog (I can't forget Moo because she is my little girl). I think my favorite picture is the one I used in my header. What do you guys think?

7 comments:

Kay said...

I agree, I like the one in the header the best! You must not be waiting until the last minute, we still haven't taken ours yet... I guess we need to jump on that! ☺

Sarah said...

Way cute! I love the boys outfits.

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Love, love, LOVE the family picture!!! That has got to be one of the best-looking families in America. You guys all look wonderful and so happy.

ABAKC said...

Yes, your pictures turned out great. The girls really loved seeing them. Our pictures didn't work out this year, so I had to pick my favorite ones from the last couple of months.

Jordan said...

They turned out GREAT! I love 'em. Oh my goodness, that video your sister made was so preciouse...I never really liked that song on the radio but I loved it with those pictures. Sooooooo adorable!!

Brittany said...

Hey Shawn! That is a fantastic family picture. You guys look so good. And love the color scheme of your outfits- that can be the tough part. That, and having the kids smile all at the same time!

Hayley said...

i love these pictures & the ones of your christmas tree!!! so cute!

shawnie- i love you! can't wait to see you!