Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Update

On Thursday my friends had a surprise baby shower for me. I was really surprised because I really don't need anything. I have such great friends. Thank you so very much, Jordan, Kay, and Sarah! I had so much fun. It has been way too long since I have been able to just hangout with my friends.

I had a doctors appointment on Friday and everything is going well. I am already dilated to 2 and so if I am on the same track that I was with the other boys, then I on;y have 2 weeks left. Yeah!!! It is getting way too hot here. I have another appointment this Friday. I will let you know how things are going.

Oh, does anyone have any suggestions for a name for the baby? We are having a hard time thinking of another boys name that we like.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

just so you know... in england, Hayley is a boy's name. just sayin'.

kidding. don't worry.

peter? call him pete. i actually really like that one. cameron? jonah? i really like jonah. nathan? hmmm...

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

OK, Nate has vetoed these, but I love them: Tobias (Toby), Seth, Luke. Good luck, picking the names is the fun part! Miss you.

Kay said...

Our first choice that we really liked was the name Kimber but it didn't work with our last name...

*Carson
*Jaxon (same as Jackson just spelled cool)
*Tyson
*Teagan (I heard this at my family reunion this weekend and liked it)
*Trevor
*Tyler
*Carter
*Seth (I just read that one on the other comment and liked it)
*Taylor

Our problem with boy names was that we could never agree on them. That's why we went with 3 family names! I'll go check the post I did on my prego blog when I asked for name suggestions and make another comment if I see any that catch my eye.

Good luck! (With the name and delivery! I'll have Jordan keep me posted since I'll be out of town.)

ABAKC said...

I like Bransen,Grady,Talon,Eli,Jensen or Lincoln.
Good Luck with everything with the baby. Keep us posted when U can.

Our Adventures in Life said...

How about "mountain" that way if we have another then it is already taken and nic will not be able to try the mountain dew thing again!!!