
Cole Berner Schagel was born today, August 7, @ 9:20am.
7.0# 19 in. he has lots of hair and is as cute as can be.
We are all doing great and can't wait to get out of the hospital. Parker can't wait to get him home too. If he is near the baby he has to be holding him. What a big brother.
7 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad he's here, and everything went good. Can't wait to see him.
Congratulations! He is so cute...as are all your boys (I love the pictures of them looking at him)! I love his name, too!
awwwww! what cute pictures. congratulations shawnie!!! i am so excited for you. 4 boys - what a darling family.
i hope you're feeling ok-ish. you're my hero, i love you!
Yay! Congrats! Our babies are a month apart! Lily is one month today. Glad everything went well, he's a cutie!
congrats to your family!! Best of luck with the new little guy. It looks like you'll have plenty of help.
Congratulations to you guys! What a precious family. Ilove the name Cole, too! I'm glad all went well.
Just think, only one more boy and you will have a new UofA basketball team!! Congrats & we're so happy for you all! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment