My sister, Saundra, made me the family for Christmas. I love it so much. I have it sitting on top of our entertainment center and above it there was a plain old clock. I thought it would look really nice if I made a clock to match it. I got the leftover paper that my sister used and I made this clock yesterday. I think it turned out really nice. Now everything looks so much better. I love it.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
My clock
My sister, Saundra, made me the family for Christmas. I love it so much. I have it sitting on top of our entertainment center and above it there was a plain old clock. I thought it would look really nice if I made a clock to match it. I got the leftover paper that my sister used and I made this clock yesterday. I think it turned out really nice. Now everything looks so much better. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
i love both of those things- how adorable!!! you're so talented shawnie!
I LOVE the clock that looks way cool! I will have to come see how you did that. Wow, what talent.
Those are both SO cute!
I want to learn how to do that! I love the "Family" so cute!!!
Post a Comment