Ashlyn left this morning.They came over last night to say bye. The kids were playing and having a good old time. I put the boys in bed and about an hour and a half later I hear crying. I run into the boy's room and Riley is in bed crying.
I asked him "what is wrong"
Riley "nothing".
me "did you have a bad dream".
No.
Does you tummy hurt.
No, it's nothing.
Are you sad that Ashlyn is gone.
Then he started crying more. Yes.
It was so sad and so cute all at the same time. All I could do was hold him to try and make him feel better. I didn't think that it was going to effect him much because he is young. Boy was I wrong. Him and Ashlyn were such great friends. He also told me that we have to take a picture of her and put it on our frig so that we can never forget her. So sweet.
Riley is ok this morning. I can tell that he is sad, not acting like his usual self, but ok.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So tell me, how do you get the little picture to show up on your blog where it says "About Me"?
Kate,
you go to edit my profile and you can add a picture under the picture section. Let me know if you still can't find it.
That's weird, I did that a while ago and it still doesn't appear on my blog, see it shows up on here when I make a comment to you..(the family photo) but I can't get it to appear on the blog itself. Maybe I'm retarded..
poor riley - i hope he's doing better by now.
Post a Comment