Monday, February 11, 2008
No more bad mom
Jacob came home from school today and said that they have early release on Friday. His teacher always staples a paper around the kids wrist to remind parent about early realease days. So, Jacob being so smart told me that on Friday morning when I get up I need to staple it around my wrist so that I won't forget him again. Now I just have to remember to staple it on my wrist on Friday. I have the worst memory. I hope he will remind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
i love kids. that's hilarious shawnie!!!
That is so funny, he is such a cutie! Oh and by the way you did a really great job on your talk!! I din't mind the crying :o)
Hey Shawn,
It is so good to hear from you! Your kids are so cute! I think it is impossible to keep up with three kids schedules, so you are not alone! I am so glad I can see what's going on in your life.
Brittany
Post a Comment