I taught Parker how to put his diaper in the garbage after I change him. It is great when they can help out!
On Friday I took Parker's shoes off of him and asked him to put them away. I watched him go down the hall like he was going to his room and then I stopped watching him. Saturday we got up to go to Jacob's football game. We were all ready to go but I had to put Parker's shoes on. I went to get them and they weren't there. I asked everyone to help me look because we really needed to go. We couldn't find them anywhere. So, I gave up and put on his church shoes. Saturday night I was in the kitchen and Parker came in and put something in the garbage. It got me thinking about the shoes again. I had to dig to the bottom of the bag. There were the shoes. Parker was watching me trying to figure out what I was doing. At least I got the shoes before they went out. Now I will have to watch him better. Jacob and Riley never put anything in the garbage. Oh, well.







4 comments:
Hahahaha oh man Parker you little silly boy. I just love ya!
I think Elsie has done that a few times. She likes to put things in her diaper pail & turn it. I think I lost a shoe that way...I never found the missing one. I have started checking before I throw them out now. Oh the fun times of toddler-hood!
That's classic! I was smiling as I read about those silly shoes and that helpful little Parker. That Halloween picture is great, I love the new layout of your blog for October! It's awesome.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment